Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dear Departed!!!!


Am I Not the right person, this posturing, Why did this vanity?
Why to avoid it so much, Why was the presence of anger?

It was fun for you to remember, you're tormented me, not forget
It is a crime punishable by departing, I had memorized fault

That your ego with you, with me is my destiny
Maybe you like me, you pride yourself that much at all!

This mirage was a dream, which passed, then passed
Why is it the fault of insights, it is nonsense of mine

This is your face book, read it cover to cover
Just write a simple thing to do, it was leaf of lines

Proud recording a dawn heart of the Desert it is not
Just words lost in the crowd, you must find what is?

All flowers in your fate, all my calculations denied
It holding the fabled reward as punishment, I was at fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Sharing